Happy birthday Sonia !


Memories of you

Still fill my mind

Your laughter and your smile

So gentle and so kind

But now you're gone

And I'm left behind

A broken-hearted mother

Forever resigned


Your spirit lives on

In the flames so bright

A reminder of your courage

That shone in every fight

Though I can't see you

You're with me day and night

Beloved Sonia

Forever in my sight



Cherry blossoms bloom

So pink and so fair

A fleeting sight of beauty

So gentle in the air

But like the falling leaves

They flutter and they tear

Reminding me of you

And the love we shared




Your smile was like the sun
Your heart like the bloom
So full of life and promise
And beauty to consume
But life is but a moment
A cherry blossom's doom
And now you're gone
To a place beyond the tomb

But still I feel your love
In every petal's hue
And though you're gone, Sonia
I'll always cherish you
For in my heart you'll blossom
In everything I do
My little soldier girl
Forever brave and true



Sunflowers reaching high
With faces toward the sun
Their golden petals shining
A summer's day begun
But just like fleeting moments
When summer's days are done
My heart aches for your presence
My dear and cherished one

The sunflower's vibrant beauty
Reflects your lasting light
A reminder of the love
That shines forever bright
Though you're not here beside me
In dreams, you take your flight
My little soldier girl
In memories, hold me tight 


Your laughter was a ray
Of sunlight in my life
A warmth that filled my heart
Dispelling any strife
But now the days are dimmer
Without you by my side
A void that can't be filled
No matter how I've tried



Yet sunflowers still bloom
In fields of golden grace
Their beauty reminding me
Of your sweet, radiant face
Though you're not here with me
Your spirit I embrace
My beloved child
Eternally in my embrace


Auteur : ChatGPT
D'après : Leaves from the vine

Commentaires